We Love Our Animals and What We Do!
At Duke's K9 Dash N' Splash, there is nothing more important than having fun with our 4 legged friends! Want to come join in on the fun?! We love brand new dogs! We offer so much more than just dock diving. Teach your dog to swim, get them some much needed exercise, and so much more! He doesn't have to be a champion dock diver! If he loves chasing a toy then cahnces are he will love Duke's!
Individual & Group Sessions
Sign up to use our facility for whatever you want! For practice time on the dock to see if your pup likes to swim, to hone in on your dock diving teams skills, or just to have some fun with your dog in the water!
Check out our schedule for upcoming training classes where you and your Fido friend can learn different skills in dock diving, agility, Frisbee and more!!
Throughout the season, we will be hosting several dock diving competition events where you can compete with your dog for a chance to earn titles, awards, and even prizes.
Our Covid-19 Response
By nature of our business, we have 30k gallons of disinfectant: the pool!! Pool water is chlorinated which per the CDCs website, if proper levels are maintained, kills the virus that causes covid-19. Our Mantua location is outdoors, with tons of room for social distancing.
Additionally, all private sessions are by appointment only, where only that client has use of the entire facility during their scheduled time.
With that said, the health and safety of our staff, clients and all of our dogs is always a top priority at Duke's. That is why we have put the following measure in place to protect everyone. (updated 6/14/2020)
Duke's Additional Covid-19 Measures:
- Adding a gap in between appointments to allow clients to exit the facility before the next appointment arrives and for staff to sanitize facility
- Staff to Wipe down/spray all “high touch” surfaces (gates, handles, rails, etc) w/disinfectant between each session
- Max 2 household/session
- Multiple Hand sanitizer stations for clients through out the facility
- Ensure the daily chlorine and ph levels of the pool water is always at the CDCs recommended values in order to remove or inactive the virus that causes covid-19
- Staff and clients must remain a minimum of 10’ apart at all times
- Removal of any non essential seating or tables that can not be wiped/sprayed between sessions or that may encourage people to gather and be closer than 10’ of each other
- Prepay online only when booking to avoid in person cash or credit card transactions
- If you are sick, have a fever, or have been around anyone who has tested positive for the virus, stay home
- Allowing fully refundable cancellations/rescheduling up to 24 hours prior to your appointment vs. the previous 48 hours, in the event you become sick prior to your appointment. If you are not able to give 24 hours notice, please call us to discuss any available refunds or accommodations. We do not want anyone feeling like they need to keep their appointment if they are sick.
- Due to the uncertainty of the situation, these guidelines are subject to change at anytime.